Address: 4th and 5th Floor, South Gate, Building D, Jindao Park, Tongxin Industrial Park, No.179 Huizhi Middle Road, Lugu National High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Changsha City, Hunan Province
Electronic scale weighing system
The electronic scale belongs to a kind of weighing instrument. It is a tool to measure the mass of an object by using Hooke's law or the lever balance principle of force. The electronic scale is mainly composed of three parts: load bearing system (scale body), force transfer conversion system (sensor) and indication system (digital display). The electronic scale designed for the winding machine industry can accurately quantify each spindle of yarn.
1. Overall dimensions (L * W * H) 164MM * 134MM * 55MM
2. Power supply voltage: 24V, allowable working range: DC9-30V
3. Output signal, optocoupler PNP output, signal cycle 3 seconds
4. The measuring range is 10-20Kg, and the graduation value is 1g. A special display window is used to display the weight of the object.
1. High precision: yarn weight ± 3G
2. Automatic memory: remember the yarn weight, and stop automatically when reaching the set weight
3. Strong applicability: it is compatible with other manufacturers' controllers, and can be used for grooving barrel machines, precision winding machines, etc
Leave a message